Roletalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to roleplay as personified places with other fellow Hetalia fans. Art is encouraged to be shared, and will help starting roleplayers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did I say you could look at me!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caprificus

Did I say you could look at me!? Empty
PostSubject: Did I say you could look at me!?   Did I say you could look at me!? Empty14/08/18, 11:48 pm

Name: Caprificus

Height: 5' 11"

Body Type: Muscled, skinny.

Background(if applicable):Caprificus is by far one of the oldest demon's to exist, rumored to have been the snake during Adam and Eve's time. He lives for the demise of other's, ever since his birth. He grew up killing, deceiving, raping that by the time he reached the appearance of a teenager he was skilled and clearly well known in hell. It was when he looked 15 that he was outsmarted and a spell was cast upon him by a powerful wizard, tethering him to an object that he could not touch, weakening him forever until he could one day trick someone into finding it and breaking the spell. As he reached the age appearance of 21 he was able to easily cross between the realms despite the tethering, able to easily escape the human's clutches, and the occasional demon if he so wished.

Caprificus loves to play pranks some days, and be lazy on others, depending on his mood. He tends to prank others, and force them into unfortunate situations, getting an enjoyment out of their demise. He tends to argue for the sake of arguing, whether he agrees with the idea or not, just getting a rise. Sometimes if he's in an angry mood, or even slightly irritated, he will lash out at anyone who dare disturbs him. He has a soft spot for rats, finding them the most adorable creatures in the world and can never harm them. Basically, he's an asshole and doesn't try to hide it.

Brief Roleplay introduction.

He was floating along the sky, enjoying the freedom he had. Spotting some kids, he floated down, revealing himself to them. "Hello children~ Want to make a mythical creature's dreams come true?" They seemed excited and nodded. "That building over there... it would be glorious to see it ablaze. Won't you set it on fire, so that I may enjoy a show before I die?" They seemed hesitant, looking at the home he pointed to. It was an old folks home, and they all looked at one another. "Why don't we just make a small fire and you can enjoy that?" asked one of the older children.

Caprificus sighed, "Because i need that building to burn, so that i won't die. setting it on fire will revive me! Please!" he fell to his knees, clutching his chest, "If it isn't done soon, i'll perish!"One kid ran off the others looked sad. They soon followed the other kid and Caprificus started laughing once the fire was started. He seemed overjoyed, and started flying off happy to cause some chaos for the day.

Picture(if applicable, otherwise describe): Navy blue, short tousled hair, and sky blue eyes. Pale complexion with a black cross burned into his forehead, jaw angled. His demeanor is very cocky, always standing straight, reaching a height of 5'11". His ears are slightly pointy, cross earrings hanging from them. Horns curled back like a Tiefling's and long skinny tail with a pointy tip. His wings looking more like that of a dragon, with a navy blue color with tints of red if it gleams in the light. Caprificus wears black dress shoes, navy blue slacks with a matching trench coat; black fur mass over his left shoulder. His shirt is a Royal blue button up shirt. attached to his trench coat are sheaths for his two weapons, one a short sword silver and sky blue, the other like a handgun with a blade below, black and sky blue. He also wears a chain necklace, that looks broken but in reality it is tethered to an item that weakens his power.
Back to top Go down

Did I say you could look at me!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roletalia :: Starting Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: